Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 March 2014

For beginners - with love.

Two years ago, I was making vaping videos "for beginners" - but they don't apply any more. So when someone asked me to tell their friend about vaping, I couldn't find a single sensible video that I had made in the past that actually reflected NOW. It shows you how technology has changed.  It shows me how very, very unenlightened our rulers in the EU are, how ignorant, how arrogant. We need to preserve vaping as we have experienced it to be the most efficient for smokers to make the switch. So, if you are thinking about vaping, are a smoker, a relative of either, already a vaper, or just an enlightened person, please support The European Free Vaping Initiative (EFVI) here  -
And if you are a beginner, this video is for you, with love.

3 comments:

  1. Latest from the American Soviet Gulag (Los Angeles)
    Unanimous vote to ban E-Cigs in ALL public venues.So what can we now expect from the valiant vapers in response,another million blithering whimpering tweets and
    digital groans,a bit like the yellow streaked smokers who are still in their rat holes
    muttering and squeeking. Pathetic ! Carry on pooh-poohing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you have supported The European Free Vaping Initiative since our last uplifting chat?

      Delete
    2. Anonymous, my name is Brigitte. I am a smoker who decided to try vaping as a means of stretching my tobacco supply (which I buy on visits to smoker friendly places) as well as supporting a budding new industry that is in the process of being destroyed by tobacco control.

      I ACTUALLY do like my e-cig. It produces a wonderful amount of "smoke" with flavours I remember from the days we (then) youngsters shared a waterpipe.


      .So what can we now expect from the valiant vapers in response,another million blithering whimpering tweets and
      digital groans,a bit like the yellow streaked smokers who are still in their rat holes
      muttering and squeeking. Pathetic !


      ACTUALLY, I live in property that I OWN ABOVE GROUND (with too many rooms spare, so I have now 2 guest rooms available) and I have no yellow streaks, either; neither do I mutter, less even squeak.

      There is NO REASON to be angry at vapers! Be angry at tobacco control instead.
      Do remember that the smoking ban was lobbied on the basis of this so-called "passive smoke damage". Without this there would never have been a smoking ban in the first place!!!

      Somehow tobacco control&friends skipped this VITAL issue - and now goes hell-for-leather for the vapers. Because it "reminds-of-smoking"...
      Think about it!


      Delete