Search This Blog

Thursday 27 November 2014

Vaping is not smoking

Vaping is not smoking. It really isn't.

Smokers who try vaping and are displeased with it, know that.

Smoking is not vaping.

Vapers who have substituted smoking by vaping, trying smoking again and are displeased with it, know it.

There are some undeniable facts about smoking and vaping.

Smoking and vaping as ways to enjoy nicotine, do not satisfy everyone.

Smokers have become very anti vapers and vapers, anti smokers.

It's like the chicken and the egg - which came first?

My own sister, who is a smoker, is strangely aggressive to me about my vaping. She did try vaping but "hates" it.  That's fine by me - it's her choice. But I sense she is cross with me because I no longer smoke. It's as if I have become the traitor!  It's extremely strange, really it is....and if you follow my blog, you know I have always defended  smokers.

If there had been no Tobacco Control Industry dividing society into hate factions with nasty mantras like smoking kills, complete myths like smokers lungs are black, monstrous lies like Second Hand Smoke is deadly, and introducing prohibition, would smokers smoke and vapers vape in perfect harmony?

Or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment